Private Financing For Ground-Up Construction
Universal can provide private funding for ground-up construction projects. Funding for construction loans will be provided to a maximum of 80% of the actual cost of the project (land and building).
Our experience as real estate developers provides us with a special skill set that enables us to secure and assist in structuring (building plan review, construction budget analysis/verification, permitting review and draw requests) ground-up construction loans for our clients.
Submissions should include:
- Detailed Construction Budget / Construction Plans / Timeline
- AIA Construction Contract
- Survey/Environmental / Title
- Copy of Permits
- Draw Schedule
- Cost effective – replaces need for equity partners
- Immediate funding of Construction Draws (lower sub costs) / reduce overall project costs
* loans may not be used for residential properties for personal, family or household use (primary residence) nor for the purchase of real property on which a personal residential dwelling will be constructed.
|Basic Loan Terms|
Equal Housing Opportunity. Disclosures | Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Universal Capital Corp. NMLS# 1231941.